JUNE 22, 2014
Mad Ave Collective
winner: FDCA Late Night Basketball
– Andrew Ruiz (Toledo Museum of Art), chilled jerk pineapple-mango soup with whipped coconut milk and a pepita brittle
– Sarah Cohen (Black Kite Coffee), lentil soup with cilantro, mint and vegetables
– Aaron Hensley (House of Eats), fennel, ginger and shiitake mushroom stock with roasted sweet potato soup and jerk/polynesian spices
– East Side Art Studio, Viviana Esquivel
Hoping to fund a free art program for children in East Toledo.
– FDCA Late Night Basketball, Sonya Williams
Requesting funds for an evening basketball program for Toledo youth, ages 16-28 years old.
(3) Someone I know Has Cancer, Jean Schoen
Seeking funding to publish an educational book on cancer for children to better understand the disease and its symptoms.
– Bob Meeker
– Peter Ujvagi
– Lisa Lawrence
– Kimberly Cutcher
– Paula Hicks-Hudson